Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Rules

Picture the scene. Me, sitting in my lovely little caravan. It is lovely and cute and comfortable and the sun always shines now that I am elsewhere and thinking back. I am thinking about My Life And Future. Right now, job hunting is the thing to be doing, but it's not the most structured thing to be doing, and I am rubbish without structure. So I wrote rules, and these are them. I feel like sharing today. In no particular order of importance:

#1. Bedtime is 11pm, Morning alarm goes off at 7am, and no snoozing. Or not much snoozing. Or something like that.

#2. Be a useful person. This means cleaning and fixing and helping out. Volunteering and not getting paid is better than being bored and not getting paid.

#3. Keep applying for stuff. Carry CVs.

#4. Don't moan about it. Other people are starving and homeless.

#5. Cheap stuff is good, eat cheaply, live very cheaply.

#6. God is good, and has it all figured out. He won't let me starve. All I really have to do is pray and trust.

#7. Be imaginative.

#8. Limit internet time.

#9. The car is for necessary journeys only.

#10. Stay smart, get a haircut, iron shirts.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment