Friday 11 April 2014

We Found The Squirrel!

The Squirrel that was lost is found. And there was great rejoicing in all the land. Honestly, I did a dance.

In celebration of this achievement, and by way of welcoming poor wee Squiggle (yes, that would be the tiny squirrel's name) I have declared today to be...

Bring Your Squirrel To Work Day. 

A day which tends to coincide with my annual "Let's Not Bother Tidying My Desk Day"


Squiggle is also going to get to come on our other Weekend adventures, if he wants to. Tuesday's Tuesday Blog Post is going to be about this weekend's many adventures, if they turn out to be interesting. For now, lunch is over and it's time for me do do some of the boring work they pay me for. 

Let me leave you with this picture of our new adventuring companion, Bogdan The World's Best Advertising Strategy, or "Boggy" for short. 



Watch this space come Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment